Duen Yan is a patent agent who works with clients in the biotech, life sciences, chemical, and mechanical fields in patent prosecution. With over 25 years of experience in biomedical research and over 10 years of experience in patent prosecution, Duen helps clients obtain patents through in-depth technical and patentability analyses and participating in appeal process in the USPTO. He also helps clients understand the patent landscape of their proprietary technologies by performing patent searches and freedom-to-operate analysis.
- Duke University, Howard Hughes Medical Institute Post-Doctoral Fellow, Genetics
- The University of Texas, Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at Houston, Ph.D. Cancer Biology
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, M.S. Biology
- National Chung-Hsing University, B.S. Forestry
- United States Patent and Trademark Office, 2010